- How well is your website performing for you?
- 10 things that will get on your bosses nerves!
- How to identify the right ‘recruitment advertising’ agency?
- We believe in "giving a kid a chance..."
- Does size really matter?
- Briefing your creative design/web agency
- Social Media
- Employer Branding, Employer Value Proposition (EVP)
- Brand Identity & Awareness
- Our blog
Brand Identity & Awareness
What makes a good brand?
A good brand starts off with a good name. Without a name – there is no brand. Is there a meaning to your company name? Do you want one? Is your name suitable for the market you are going to operate within or are operating within? Can you develop this brand in the future?
As an agency that specialises in branding and brand awareness, we have learned useful tricks to put together a good brand. We can come up with names suitable for your business. We will design and create an identity, which is suitable for you, your market, stakeholders and one which will attract the right audience. We will discuss likes and dislikes with you. We will provide a choice of colourways. We will think long term, for example sub-brands.
A brand is a name, design, symbol – which identifies your business. A brand consists of a name, logo, colours, fonts, guidelines, straplines, visuals and so on.
A good brand should show stability, growth, creativity, reliability and longevity.