- How well is your website performing for you?
- 10 things that will get on your bosses nerves!
- How to identify the right ‘recruitment advertising’ agency?
- We believe in "giving a kid a chance..."
- Does size really matter?
- Briefing your creative design/web agency
- Social Media
- Employer Branding, Employer Value Proposition (EVP)
- Brand Identity & Awareness
- Our blog
Employer Branding, Employer Value Proposition (EVP)
Facts about Brand Perception
- Reputation is a result of branding
- Brand image (employer branding) is about how the company wants stakeholders to perceive them
- Brand perception (employer branding) is how end users really do see them
- Employer branding is all about creating the image of ‘best place to work’ in the minds of the stakeholders. Employer reputation is clearly influenced by employer branding
- Employer branding is the ideal situation and reflects how a company wants to position itself and employer reputation is the actual situation
- Employer reputation is less controllable than the employer brand
- Employer branding is the relationship between the employer and employees – past, present and future
- Each subset of the above has a different level of intensity to its relationships – current employees most intense, past employees less so fading, and future employees the least at all
- Relationships of any type can take years to build and just one moment to destroy
- That’s why employer brands are so challenging to manage: they require monitoring of many touch points and continuous adjustments to ensure that the brand is communicated authentically
- ‘Employer reputation’ is just that – how people think of you
Some questions to ask yourself...
- What’s happening?
- Why is it happening?
- What are the positive benefits of working for your organisation?
- What are the negatives of working for your organisation?
- What are your problems?
- How can we combat these problems?
How can we help?
We can help in lots of ways… First of all, we need to get to the bottom of your employee branding problems and discuss ways of how we can increase brand exposure and recruit and retain your staff.